Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of laser hair removal?
- Laser hair removal is safe and fast when done by a professional
- Long-lasting hair removal or even permanent hair reduction*
- Effective for removing hair from large areas such as backs or legs
- Laser hair removal will leave your skin silky and smooth
- Elimination of ingrown hairs
- Quick recovery time
What is the treatment time?
This depends on the size of the area being treated. An under arm appointment may take up to 20 minutes whereas treatment of legs or your back could take 1 hour or more depending on how much hair you have. We'll be able to advise you at the actual time of your consultation.
Are there any side effects?
This depends on the individual and how sensitive your skin is. Some reddening of the skin and a little soreness is experienced by some people. You should avoid sunbeds, sun exposure and exercise for 24 hours to avoid irritation.
Is Laser Hair Removal Permanent?
Permanent hair removal is achieved through a series of hair removal sessions that target specific areas of growth and eliminate the hair follicles. The general principle is that between four and eight treatment sessions can eliminate 90% of hair permanently.
For more information call 0468 389 434